The 3rd Prague Embedded Systems Workshop
July 2-4, 2015
Roztoky u Prahy, Czech Republic
The Prague Embedded Systems Workshop is a research meeting organized for the 3rd time already, which is intended for the presentation of Ph.D. studentsí results and partial progress in their research in the field of all aspects of embedded systems design, testing and applications. The workshop is organized by members of the Department of Digital Design of the youngest faculty (Faculty of Information Technology) of the oldest technical university in Central Europe, the Czech Technical University in Prague. The first impulse to organize the Embedded Systems Workshop was the cooperation with the Tel Aviv University. Now the main aim of the workshop is to expand the collaboration between different universities not only inside EU, especially in the field of embedded systems research. The PESW workshop will be based on oral presentations and will be focused on mutual communication and discussions.
The workshop PESW 2015 addresses emerging issues, hot problems, new solution methods, and their hardware and software implementations in the fields of digital and mixed-signal system design. It is especially focused on dependable and low power design, and testing methods related to the SoC technology and modern embedded applications. The workshop topics include (but are not limited to):
Deadline for final version of full papers/abstracts: June 21st, 2015 (strict deadline)
- Programmable/re-configurable/adaptable architectures
- SoC and NoC design and testing
- Digital design optimization methods
- Architectures and hardware for security applications
- On-line and off-line error detection and correction
- Fault-tolerant control systems design methods
- Testability and reliability analysis
- Logic synthesis and optimization
- Diagnosis & testing of embedded systems
- Verification of embedded systems
- Mission-critical & real-time systems
- Heterogeneous Cyber-Physical Systems
- Robotic control
- Applications of (embedded) digital systems.
SUBMISSION OF PAPERS
There will be two types of submissions at PESW 2015:
Prospective authors are encouraged to submit their contributions electronically through the following web page https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=pesw2015 or by sending them to Workshop Chairs by e-mail (only in case of access problems) before the submission deadline.
- Full papers (up to 10 pages, single-column) describing original research.
- Abstracts (one page, single-column) of earlier published successfully presented papers (at conferences, journals, etc.). The original source should be indicated in the abstracts.
Accepted full papers and abstracts are supposed to be presented at PESW 2015 by the authors. Longer presentation is expected in case of abstract submission (30 min. with discussion).
The Proceedings will be distributed electronically (flash drive) and provided with ISBN. The list of papers and abstracts will be published at the PESW web page.